All American Christmas Co. SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND DUE TO YOUR USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED AT All American Christmas Co. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU IS THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. WE DO NOT NECESSARILY ENDORSE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MENTIONED AT All American Christmas Co. NEITHER DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN OUR STORE OR THE ACCURACY OF OUR PRODUCT AND SERVICES LISTINGS. All American Christmas Co. DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED AT OR WITHIN THE All American Christmas Co. SITES OR WITHIN ANY ELECTRONIC FILES SENT FROM All American Christmas Co. SITES.
Our Trademarks and Copyrights.
All American Christmas Co., aachristmas.com and the All American Christmas Co. logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of All American Christmas Co. Everything on this Web site is Copyrighted, 1994-2012, All American Christmas Co., unless otherwise specified. All Rights Reserved. All other product names and company logos are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Prices listed or quoted from All American Christmas Co. are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability.
Any Errors and Omissions.
All American Christmas Co. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the product information in our store. However, we are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies.
All American Christmas Co. uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- Facilitating the ordering process
- Personalizing delivery of the content contained within our website
- Those who communicate with All American Christmas Co. and supply us with contact information may receive future communications by email, direct mail, or telephone.
- If you do not wish to receive correspondence from All American Christmas Co., you can contact us with a request to be removed from our mailing list.
Use of Your Information
When you register with our site, we ask for your name and e-mail address. Then we ask you to create a password to allow you secure access. We use this to:
Process and track your orders
Send order and shipping confirmation emails If you choose to receive emails about special offers, we will also:
- Send exclusive email offers of new product announcements and special promotions, provided you have not opted out of receiving these notifications We may also use information from your account based on your site visits to generate statistics and aggregate reports for internal use, which may be shown to affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and partners. These statistics and aggregate reports will not contain any personally identifiable information and your identity will be kept anonymous. Certain confidential information--such as passwords and credit card numbers-- is not disclosed in any of these reports.
If you purchase a product or service from All American Christmas Co., the information you give--such as your credit card number, purchase information, and contact information--is provided to the banking merchant. Details regarding the purchase are supplied to the distributor or vendor partner. This is necessary to complete the transaction.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except to the extent necessary to provide you with a requested service, under circumstances required by law, or--in limited cases--to our business partners as outlined in this policy.
You will not be contacted directly by any third party as a result of your relationship with All American Christmas Co. unless you have given us permission to do so. Any business partners with whom we share your information will be subject to confidentiality restrictions preventing them from sharing your personal information with others.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
When you transmit credit card information to complete a purchase or verify data, we always transmit that credit card number in an encrypted format. We use the higher than industry standard 256-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. As soon as we print your order for processing all credit card information is deleted from our server.
While we strive to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, All American Christmas Co. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information during transmission to or from our site, and you submit information to us at your own risk. However, we do our best to ensure the highest level of security on our systems.
Ultimately, you are held responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Always be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
This site contains links to other sites All American Christmas Co. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other Web sites.