Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your lights made in America? No, our lights are not made in America. In fact, there are not Christmas lights made in America. The only items that we offer that are USA made (controllers and clips) are listed in the description.
- How long does shipping take? Click here to read our shipping info.
- Do you ship outside of the US? No, we currently only offer shipping to the US.
- Can I return items that I ordered? Of course. Just be sure to check our warranty and returns info.
- If I call your office, can I talk to a real person? We are currently not taking phone calls at this time. This allows us to focus on processing and shipping orders. However, if you need to contact us just use the Contact Us form on our site and an actual human will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Do you sell replacement mini light bulbs? The short answer is no. It's too hard to keep up with all the different types on mini light bulbs.
- What do I do if something is damaged or missing from my order? Contact us right away and we will do whatever we can to make it right for you.
- Why don't you offer free shipping like Amazon? We are a small business who doesn't get the shipping discounts that large retailers have. We would rather keep product costs low and offer shipping that is reliable and quick.
- Can't I get the same thing at my local stores? Actually, you can't. All American Christmas Co. offers high quality products that are meant to last for many seasons. Our products are more of a commercial grade product rather than what you find at local hardware/hobby stores.
- Do you have a catalog? No. Since we are always updating product lines and adding things to our store, we cannot keep up with a paper catalog.
- Do you offer wholesale pricing? At this time we do not offer wholesale pricing.
If you have any other questions that you do not see answered here, please email us via our Contact Us page.